Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Story Behind The My Lai Incident


Listen to internet radio with CrazyOldManNetwork on Blog Talk Radio


Tue, Dec. 13, 2011

Seymour Hersh interviewed by Steve Bookshester
Examination of various aspects of the My Lai massacre, the attempted cover-up, and the military trial. - CONTENTS: "My Lai 4" - BROADCAST: WBAI, Dec. 1969.
This audio is part of the collection: Pacifica Radio Archives
It also belongs to collection: News & Public Affairs
Artist/Composer: Pacifica Radio Archives

Watch My Lai on PBS. See more from AMERICAN EXPERIENCE.


The 1968 My Lai Massacre


Program: American Experience
Episode: My Lai
The 1968 My Lai massacre, its subsequent cover-up, and the heroic efforts of the soldiers who broke ranks to try to halt the atrocities, and then bring them to light.
• Visit the My Lai webpage


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment